Compliance with the rules of hygiene and safety is an important aspect of the work of each nail-master. Mandatory sterilization of the working tool, the use of disposable replaceable abrasives makes the procedure of manicure and pedicure hygienic, comfortable and safe for the client.
In addition to the professional tool for different areas of the beauty industry, the STALEKS PRO brand offers foundations for graters and nail files, as well as replaceable emery files that are firmly attached to these foundations.
Disposable abrasive elements are indispensable for any nail master due to the following advantages:
- Hygiene Only the base needs to be sterilized, and the used file can be simply discarded.
- Reliability. The abrasive firmly rests on the file or grater due to its strong adhesive base.
- Versatility. Suitable for working on dry or wet skin.
- Convenience. Disposable files are not soaked in water and can be easily removed from the base.
- Efficiency. Buying one base and regular abrasive change is more profitable than buying a new file or a grater. One metal base can be used either as a buff or as a file – there is no need to buy two different tools!
- Diversity. Large selection of files with different size and shape of the abrasive material.
- Security. Low risk of skin trauma due to foam files.
- Aesthetic look. It is always preferable to use a new grinder or nail file during a manicure and pedicure session. The client is guaranteed to appreciate the intact type of abrasive, which will positively affect the master’s reputation.
The metal bases for the STALEKS PRO file and file have the following characteristics:
- The use of stainless medical steel. Allows to expose the base to multiple sterilization in special solutions and dry heat ovens.
- Smooth polishing of the surface, on which a replaceable abrasive can be firmly fixed.
- Ergonomic shape, thanks to which the tool fits comfortably in your hand.
The steel base for the pedicure trowel has a classic straight shape with rounded edges. Nail files exist in 3 versions: straight, rectangular and crescent. One-time files are available for bases with varying degrees of abrasiveness: 80 (only for the floater), 100, 180, 240, 320 grit.
From January 2019 in the STALEKS PRO assortment metal bases for files with a special notch for a finger will be available, thanks to which it will be easier and faster to remove the used abrasive.
We offer to try our new product and appreciate all the advantages of hygienic pads and files from the Ukrainian manufacturer.