1. It is important to disinfect and sterilize all instruments after each use according to the manufacturer’s guidelines
2. Joints, screws and cutting elements must be lubricated with oil periodically.
3. We recommend to seek professional services when instruments need to be sharpened – this will prevent performance degradation.
4. Avoid cutting edge and rubbing surfaces contamination with abrasives.
5. Store in dry conditions out of the reach of children.
6. We recommend storing instruments with blades facing upwards.
7. Use specialized cases to protect cutting surfaces in long-term storage or during transportation.
8. Avoid contact between cutting edges of separate instruments to avoid damage to the edges.
9. Do not drop or knock instruments against hard surfaces as this may cause damage to the cutting edges.