A small cause of significant problems
The basic rule of each beauty salon is customer safety. For the manicure office, this is especially topical, because non-sterile materials or tools can be a source of a dangerous infection. And if the sterilization of nippers or scissors and their subsequent storage in the Kraft package is a prerequisite for the manicure, then with the nail file is not so clear.
There are still salons where manicurists shape the nails with a reusable nail file. And on whose nails it was used before is a big question. Paying money for the procedure and turning to professionals, customers want not only to get the service quickly and efficiently but also not to get into trouble after it.
Disposable nail files is a pledge of safety, hygienic manicure, and pedicure procedures. Such a tool must necessarily be in the arsenal of a professional manicurist. STALEKS PRO will tell you what the advantage of this tool is and how to choose suitable replaceable files for a nail file.
The nail file with a replaceable abrasive is a professional tool consisting of two elements: a metal base and adhesive abrasive files. Only the abrasive file is disposable here, which is attached to the base of any shape and then just as easily removed when it needs to be replaced.
Such a file is considered the safest for professional manicure or pedicure in salons. The metal base can be sterilized in a dry-heat oven and disinfected with specific solutions, and the used abrasive file is removed immediately after the procedure.
● Hygiene and safety for the client;
● Significantly reduce the risk of catching infectious diseases;
● Compliance with vital safety rules shows the client your professionalism and attention to detail;
● Relatively low cost;
● Convenience and ease of use (easily removed from the base, do not soak in water);
● A wide range of products and the ability to choose a nail file of different shapes, hardness, and thickness, depending on your preferences and needs.
Disposable replaceable files differ in shape, degree of abrasiveness and thickness.
Abrasiveness is stiffness of a replaceable file, which is measured by a special indicator.(the number of grit). The higher the number of grit, the softer the nail file and the better suited for delicate work with the nail.
Replaceable disposable files can have the following characteristics:
● The roughest files are 80 grit.
● Very rough nail files for processing artificial nails (100 grit).
● The replaceable files with a medium degree of abrasiveness for shaping natural nails
● Files of a medium, but a softer degree of abrasiveness (for accurate filing of natural
nails) 240 grit.
● Soft nail files-320 grit.
Soft files are used to work with natural nails. The most high-quality design of the plates can be made files with a degree of abrasiveness of 240 grit.
Thickness is a no less important indicator by which replaceable files differ from each other:
● The nail file without a foam base is ideal for processing the free edge of artificial nails. Also, files with such a degree of abrasiveness are used for a pedicure.
● The nail files on a thin foam base are recommended for the correction of natural nails. A small soft base reduces pressure on the nail plate and reduces the risk of injury and flaking of the nails.
● The nail file on a thick foam base performs the role of a grinder or polisher.
Ukrainian manufacturer of professional tools STALEKS PRO offers various options for metal bases for files. The use of stainless medical steel makes the base hard but at the same time light and thin (file thickness up to 1 mm).
One of the essential advantages of the STALEKS PRO nail file bases is the presence of a special small notch for easy and convenient removal of replaceable files.
In the STALEKS PRO product catalog, you can find suitable disposable bases with which you will be pleased to work. Base on your preferences when choosing a form of the nail file base.
A suitable tool for professional. A tool with replaceable files should be in the arsenal of each manicure and pedicure technician. It is a guarantee of safety and hygiene, client care and quality of services provided.
Before each manicure session, the manicurist chooses the abrasiveness and thickness of the replaceable file for the nail file. The choice will depend on the state of the client’s nails and their type (softer abrasives 180 or 240 grit are suitable for natural nails, 80 or 100 grit for artificial ones).
The nail technician glues on a new abrasive file out of the pack onto the dry, sterilized base, after having removed the protective strip. The adhesive backing prevents the replaceable file from slipping or rubbing during operation. It is essential that the replaceable file does not go beyond the edges of the base. Otherwise, you can injure the client.
A disposable nail file is ready! You can glue different replaceable files with different degree of abrasiveness on one basis, depending on the condition of the client’s nails. After the shape of the nail is ready and the file is no longer needed, you can remove the replaceable file from the surface of the base using a small notch. Disposable abrasive is wholly removed from the base, leaving no sticky layer.
Take care of safety, and such a careful approach will surely pay off with the infinite respect and love of clients.