NIPPERS: THE MOST IMPORTANT MANICURE INSTRUMENT
Choosing the right instruments is the most important thing if your aim is customer satisfaction and optimized time spent for each client, as well as your comfort as a user. These days the market offers various types of nippers, both hand- or factory-made. How does one choose quality instruments?
YOU SHOULD PAY ATTENTION TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Steel grade. Go for durable, highly corrosion-resistant AISI 420 or AISI 440 steel.
- Sharpening. Manual sharpening guarantees better cutting qualities; manually sharpened cutting edges need less resharpening.
- Pivoting joint. Quality of the pivoting joint directly affects service life and comfort of use of the instruments. Unbeatable matching and pivot fine surface sanding guarantee smooth, seamless stroke and prevent play.
- Shape of the handles and cutting blades. Handle shape and length affects grip, so every beautician should pick nippers individually, with regard to their anatomy. Blade shape depends on the inclination of the cutting edges. This parameter is also selected individually.
IF YOU FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SELECT NIPPERS THAT:
– guarantee flawless manicure results
– help you work faster
– make manicure super-easy
– will serve you for a long time
Check #hint_from_StaleksPRO to get more recommendations